Disability income insurance provides you with a source of income to replace your salary during a period of disability resulting from an accident or illness.
Who Should Consider Disability Income Insurance?
- Persons who have jobs that do not provide a group insurance plan (self-employed, small business owners, employees whether or not covered under Workers Compensation Act)
Features and Advantages of Disability Income Insurance
- You’ll receive protection in the event of an accident.
- You’ll receive monthly benefits up to 70% of your monthly income
- Your benefits are paid for two years or until you reach the age of 60.
- Additional protections—disability income insurance in the event of an illness, business overhead expense insurance and hospitalization insurance—are available.
Want to learn more? Give us a call at (416) 759-5453 or email us and one of our experienced professionals will be glad to help you.